For contacting with like-minded persons, we invite you to join our Group on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Get further information by inscribing to our newsletter.
The Association is managed by Vanegas Schäfer Family Office, a holding company based in Germany. The two founders are from Germany and Colombia, respectively, and have worked in international projects over the last year. The Association was born as an idea out of this international network.
- Mario Schäfer – LinkedIn · Twitter · Google+ · Facebook
- Diana Vanegas – LinkedIn · Twitter · Google+ · Facebook
Honorary Presidents are named by the Association for their important support of entrepreneurial business activities in Latin America and Europe and their important efforts to support the Association. Their contribution has been essential to successfully establish business links between both continents.
The contact point in individual countries of Europe and Latin America are the Associations ambassadors. These ambassadors are appointed by the Presidency and coordinate local networks to startups, stakeholders, as well as students & mentors in the School of Entrepreneurship & Business Development. Ambassadors act in an honorary capacity.
- Paula Garnero – LinkedIn
- Maria Clara Leal Nascimento – LinkedIn
- Marilvia Oliveira – LinkedIn · Twitter
- Mario Holze – LinkedIn · Twitter · XING
- Diego Rivadeneira – LinkedIn
- Alfonso Regalado – LinkedIn
- María Lucía Bermúdez Oviedo – LinkedIn
- Marie-Thérèse Woltering – LinkedIn · Twitter · Website · Website
- Federico Bilches – LinkedIn
- Peter Alberto Behrens – LinkedIn
- Ana Filipa Ferreira – LinkedIn
- Maja Nikolic – LinkedIn
- Julian Ginzo – LinkedIn
- Carlos Cesar Contreras – LinkedIn
Tutors in the School of Entrepreneurship & Business Development:
Every Business Model Validation Project has an assigned tutor, supporting students with experience and knowledge. These tutors are experts in their industries and act in a honorary capacity. Please get in contact for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org